Darwin | Palmerston
No joke, best offer on weekend will buy!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
The owner demands a contract by the end of the weekend. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! The best offer will have the keys!
Spacious and cool, this tropically inspired family home is set on just under 5 acres of natural bushland providing private and peaceful living.
French doors connect the cool interior with the relaxed feeling outdoor entertainment and pool areas. Don't deny yourself this tranquil lifestyle and longer, check it out today.
- Perfect home or smart investment.
- Generous 3 bedroom family home
- Cool tiles and air-conditioning throughout
- Open user friendly kitchen
- Verandas and outdoor entertainment areas
- French doors feature from living areas
- Each bedroom has own access to verandahs
- Easily converted into a 4 bedroom house
- Large shaded saltwater pool
- Fully fenced block with reticulated gardens
- Undercover parking for 3 cars
- Set on just under 5 acres with town water
- Located minutes to Howard Springs facilities
- Convenient rural lifestyle
Howard springs is a sensational rural location offering the ultimate lifestyle. Conveniently close to schools, shops, hotels, petrol stations and public transport. Peace, quiet and the opportunity for adventure are great reasons to buy into this area.
It provides a vast array of opportunities to camp, fish, hunt, horse or motorbike ride. Huge growth will continue to drive this highly desirable area. The new Coolalinga shopping precinct and road upgrades into Palmerston and Darwin will ensure it continues to lead the way.
This is a wonderful lifestyle package, offering opportunities to appreciate what the outdoors has to offer or just relax in the peace and quiet of this secluded property. The owners are moving out, and this home is ready for you to move in.
Year Built: 1992
Land Area: 1.56 Hectare
Council Rates: Approx $800.00 (per annum)
Easements: None as per certificate of title
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.