$75,000 Slashed Off The Price In Last 4 Weeks. This Property Will Sell!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You have found all the room you need to raise your active, growing family in this spacious four bedroom home set on 2.5 acres with vast rolling lawns and bushland outlook. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac only minutes to Howard Springs town centre, shops and schools, and just 30 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Beautiful 2.5 acre block with vast lawns, landscaped gardens and bush outlook
- North facing home presents huge front and rear verandahs for outdoor living
- Generous open plan living room opens on to sunny verandah with private outlook
- Dining room adjoins the immaculate family sized kitchen
- Kitchen features stone bench tops, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Huge main bathroom with corner bath and additional walk-in shower
- Light filled master bedroom opens on to the private verandah and adjoining lawn
- Air-conditioning to living areas and master bedroom; ceiling fans throughout
- Fenced in-ground spa with shade sail
- External laundry, large shed and double carport
This lovely private home offers all the wide open space of a semi-rural property, with immaculate contemporary interiors for the best in modern family living.
The home is set in the centre of the tranquil 2.5 acre block with expansive rolling lawns extending to landscaped gardens, a fenced in-ground spa with shade sail and bushland surrounds for a private, peaceful outlook.
Large front and rear verandahs provide for comfortable, year round outdoor living and take full advantage of the property's beautiful, private position.
Inside, the generous open plan living room is bathed in natural light, opens onto the large verandah and drinks in peaceful views of the surrounding grounds.
The living room flows into the dining room, which adjoins the family sized kitchen presented in immaculate condition.
The kitchen features stone bench tops, gas cooking, quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and plentiful bench and cupboard space.
The huge main bathroom is also well presented with large corner bath, additional walk-in shower and outdoor access.
The king sized master bedroom with air conditioning opens onto the verandah and adjoining lawn with private garden views, and joins the three other generous light filled bedrooms for spacious family living.
There's split system air-conditioning to the living areas and master bedroom, with ceiling fans plus low maintenance floor tiles throughout.
An external laundry, large shed and double carport complete this wonderful package.
Area Under Title: 1 Hectare
Council Rates: $1,023 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Planning Scheme Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Vendors Conveyancer: Sharon Maley
Year Built: 1987
- Air Conditioning
- Double Carport
10,000m² / 2.47 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.