Darwin | Palmerston
Lovingly maintained family home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This contemporary family home is immaculately presented and awaits your family with no work to do, located on a quiet street close to parks, shops and Palmerston Town Centre.
- Open plan living with plenty of space for busy family living
- Living room opens onto private patio ideal for entertaining
- Meticulously maintained landscaped gardens create a leafy, private outlook
- Large gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Well presented main bathroom with shower over bath
- King sized corner master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three with built-ins and air conditioning
- Generous internal laundry with linen cupboard and outdoor access
- Patio adjoins expansive lawn to suit an active family
- Single carport plus storage in garden shed
Low maintenance floor tiles, split-system air conditioning and quality appointments throughout join expansive outdoor living to create a place for your family to thrive.
Enter into the spacious open plan living area that opens onto a lovely paved patio with private garden outlook that's ideal for entertaining family and friends.
The patio adjoins an expansive lawn that flows to lovingly maintained landscaped gardens that offer privacy and a natural playground for your kids to enjoy.
Back inside, the large wrap-around kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and offers plenty of space to cater for your growing family with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, breakfast bar and large pantry.
A hallway off the kitchen leads left past the generous internal laundry with linen cupboard and the well-presented main bathroom to bedrooms two and three, both with built-ins and split-system air conditioning.
The king-sized master bedroom enjoys a corner position off the living room and features air conditioning, walk-in robe, and ensuite.
From its immaculate street appeal to its beautiful rear gardens, this home has been lovingly maintained and is ready to invite your family in for a comfortable, contemporary new lifestyle.
This will be snapped up in a hurry at this price, don't delay make an appointment today.
Council Rates: $1,535.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Area Under Title: 440sqm
Unit Area: 162m2
Easements: Electricity supply easement to Power and Water Authority
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built: 2005
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.