Darwin | Palmerston
THE WELCOME MAT IS OUT, YOU'RE INVITED!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Brisbane is calling, the owners want to see a sale! Come and join me on a guided tour around this 6 and a half year old, solid rendered block Bear' built home. You will be pleasantly surprised by this spacious, neat, clean and tidy property. The opportunity to secure a quality home for around this price is quickly slipping by. This conveniently located home is close to the local primary school, shopping district and parks. There is nothing to spend on this home apart from the time required to move right on in. Isn't it time to stop looking and start living?
This property features:
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with a light and airy ensuite
- Modern kitchen with excellent storage and bench space
- Spacious air-conditioned open-plan living, dining and kitchen
- Fully reticulated garden with large lawn area
- Fully fenced property ideal for pets
- Solar hot water system
- Carport for two vehicles
- 2.5m x 2.5 m garden shed for your garden equipment
- Located near the local primary school and huge park
- Minutes from Palmerston Shopping Centre
Located in a quiet cul de sac just 50 metres from a large park and the local primary school, this three-bedroom home in Gray offers the ultimate in location, space and lifestyle for the family.
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.