Opportunity Best Describes This Amazing Property!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on 5 acres amongst natural bushland, this tropically designed home provides a fantastic opportunity to any prospective owner.
Enjoy the peace and quiet rural living has to offer whilst having the amenity of living less than ten minutes from Coolalinga and half an hour from Darwin City.
- Open-plan living/dining with easy access through double doors, to large wrap around verandah
- Large kitchen features induction cooktop, stainless-steel wall oven, breakfast bar and loads of storage.
- Huge undercover decking, perfect for entertaining, separates living zone from the rest of the house.
- King-sized master bedroom boasts walk-through wardrobe, ensuite as well as its own private balcony.
- Generous sized second, third and fourth bedrooms, offer built in robes and are carpeted.
- Stunning pitched ceilings throughout, with tiled living areas and split-system air-conditioning.
- 65,000-litre in-ground pool with integrated spa area, stone water feature and feature lighting.
- Under cover car parking for two, as well as potential to expand further.
- Property also includes storage container, shed and large 20,000-litre water tank with resin filtration system
- 15 minute drive to Palmerston, 30 minutes from Darwin CBD
- Local school buses travel right past your front gate
The 65,000 litre in ground pool is the perfect place to cool down, on those hot Darwin days. Where you can relax and enjoy a drink at the spa area, or sit it down and go for a swim.
This elevated home is nestled peacefully amidst natural bushlands. Cleverly designed to separate the living areas, from the rest of the home, by using a large wrap around verandah. Perfect for entertaining whilst the kids are asleep.
The open plan living/dining room features tiled floors and pitched ceilings, with windows positioned to allow for natural light to shine through.
The quality chef sized kitchen, features induction stove top, stainless steel oven, plenty of storage and bench space. The Island bench also has breakfast bar included, Ideal for when you are on the go.
The huge master bedroom opens to a private balcony, with walk through wardrobe which opens to spacious ensuite.
The second, third and fourth, bedrooms are also generously proportioned with mirrored wardrobes.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, with shed, storage container and 20,000 litre water tank.
This incredible opportunity for this rural estate cannot be overstated. You won't find another like this, so organise an inspection today while it lasts.
Area Under Title: 5 Acres
Council Rates per annum (approximately): $1,118
Seller's Conveyancer: All Conveyancing
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 2000
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.