Darwin | Palmerston
Quit renting and own this simple one bedroom wonder!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Location, Location, Location. This one bed room wonder is close to everything. Shops, schools, pools. Quit the rental trap and break into the market place with this Fannie Bay special.
- Cozy, neat tidy one bedroom unit
- Vacant possession ready to rent or move right in
- Featuring a lovely kitchen and Simpson oven
- Boasting ample cupboard space
- Large attractive tiles throughout
- Air-conditioning, built in robe
- Off street parking for one
- Close to shops, Schools and Parap pool
Situated in the growth belt of the ever popular Fannie Bay and in very close proximity to Schools, Parap Markets, Shops and transport this is a wise and sure investment either as a rental property or a place to call home.
Year Built: 1970
Unit Area: 37m2
Council Rates: $1,020.00 per annum (approx.)
Body Corp Rates: $452.55 per quarter (approx.)
Body Corp Manager: Stuart Lawry
Rental: $200.00 + per week (approx.)
Easements: None found
Lease Details: Vacant Passession
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Ward Keller Zoe Moran
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.