Low-Maintenance Coastal Living in Quality Courtyard Townhouse
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Move straight into this well-presented two-bedroom townhouse with a private courtyard, ideally located in a popular beachside suburb walking distance to beautiful East Point Reserve and moments to schools and shops.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area with immaculate original kitchen
- Kitchen opens to good-sized private rear courtyard with established garden
- Renovated main bathroom upstairs; second toilet downstairs
- King-sized master bedroom with built-in robe opens to private balcony
- Built-in robe also to generously proportioned second bedroom
- Split-system air conditioning throughout; built-in linen cupboard off upstairs landing
- Low-maintenance floor tiles to downstairs living areas; carpet to upstairs bedrooms
- Internal laundry with outdoor access; single carport plus visitor parking
- Well-maintained complex features an in-ground pool
- Popular location walking distance to East Point Reserve and beach
Investors note the strong rent potential in this sought after coastal suburb, and owner/occupiers move straight in with no work to do and start enjoying your new low-maintenance beachside lifestyle.
Enter into the spacious open-plan living/dining room in contemporary white to suit your modern interior design.
The adjoining kitchen is immaculately presented in original condition and features a long breakfast bar and freestanding electric stove.
The well-equipped internal laundry with separate toilet is off the kitchen and opens to the good-sized rear courtyard with privacy fencing and established gardens.
A stylish open timber staircase connects the downstairs living/dining room to the two upstairs bedrooms and main bathroom.
The renovated main bathroom is well presented in crisp white with a corner glass shower; a built-in linen cupboard off the upstairs landing provides additional storage; there are built-in robes to both generous bedrooms; and the king-sized master opens to a covered private balcony.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the downstairs living areas, carpet to both upstairs bedrooms, and parking is for one car in the single carport at front.
The well-maintained complex also features an in-ground pool and visitor parking.
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to buy into one of Darwin's most sought after suburbs. Organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,351.00 per annum (approximately)
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles Body Corporate
Strata Fees: $969 per Quarter (Approximately)
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Year Built: 1987
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.