Darwin | Palmerston
Owners want a quick result
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This gorgeous coded home is ready for you! All the hard work has been done for you to switch off and relax after a hard day's work. Plan your getaway, permanently or for the weekends.
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Air-conditioning and Floating timber floors throughout
- Kitchen with timber benches
- Lovely outdoor entertainment areas
- Sparkling pool to enjoy after a warm day
- Reticulated gardens surround the home
- Very private battle axe block
- 8.1ha fenced natural bush block
- Large coded shed with carport
- All year/weather access
- 3 phase power and bore
- Wet season creek
- School bus services available
Darwin River is a part of the expansive rural area surrounding Darwin, it is close to great fishing, bike riding, horse riding and camping spots. There are local schools, shops, service stations and hotel available. Development close to this area is going ahead and will enhance the secluded lifestyle with added convenience.
Darwin River is a desirable location right at the doorstep of the great outdoors, where you can still get a large slice of land without the price tag. This area is in high demand, with development happening all around the rural area. This is a must buy!
Year Built: 2003
Land Area: 8.1 Hectare
Council Rates: approx $800.00 (per annum)
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.