Second Chance Get In Quick, Owners Motivated.
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
INVESTOR ALERT! Now Leased at $430 Per Week until April 2017!
Those looking for modern luxury set amongst luxuriant tropical surrounds need look no further, as this contemporary two-bedroom apartment is designed to impress.
- Open-plan living and dining area opens to corner balcony with second-floor outlook
- Treetop views against a lush backdrop of tropical greenery away from the road
- Designer kitchen with full range of stainless-steel appliances; dishwasher, oven, rangehood and cooktop, set against walnut-toned timber cabinetry, stone benchtops and a mosaic-tile splashback
- Sizeable master bedroom equipped with walk-in wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom fitted with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom and en suite both feature a premium stone-topped vanity and high-tech hydromassage shower cabin with overhead monsoon shower, multimode shower handset and body jets
Internal laundry integrated into main bathroom
- Split-system cooling, low-maintenance floor tiles and ceiling fans throughout
- Complex features lap pool, gymnasium, intercom access, storage area and secure undercover parking for two vehicles
Within walking distance of Darwin CBD, shops, restaurants and public transport, this quality apartment ticks all the boxes for location, functionality and modern features.
Area Under Title: 126 square metres
Council Rates: $1,600 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Corporation
Lease details $430 per week expiring April 2017
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: $901 per quarter (approximately)
Year Built: 2007
Zoning: Central Business
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.