Stunning Harbour-View Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Entertain to a backdrop of sweeping harbour views from the large corner balcony of this excellent Third-floor apartment, ideally located in the thriving waterfront precinct just walking distance to all Darwin CBD has to offer.
- Open-plan living/dining room captures elevated harbour views
- Living/dining room opens to large corner entertainers balcony
- Modern kitchen features granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom with generous corner shower and large built-in vanity
- Light-filled master bedroom with harbour views opens to main balcony
- Walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity also to master bedroom
- Good-sized second bedroom features a built-in robe
- Study nook to entry foyer; internal laundry combined in main bathroom
- Split-system air conditioning throughout; tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms
- Security complex features huge lap pool and parking for two cars
You will enjoy a vibrant city lifestyle by the harbour in this well-presented executive apartment with quality fittings and finishes throughout.
Enter into the reception foyer with built-in storage and room for a study nook.
A short hallway passes the modern kitchen that features granite bench tops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
The hallway flows into the open-plan living/dining room that captures elevated harbour views and opens onto the large corner balcony with plenty of room for entertaining.
The generous master bedroom, also with harbour views, opens to the main balcony and features a walk-in robe through to a large ensuite in modern white with over-sized shower and double built-in vanity.
The second bedroom with built-in robe joins the main bathroom with corner shower and large built-in vanity off the entry hall.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms and security intercom access.
An internal laundry is combined in the main bathroom and the sought-after complex features a huge lap pool and security parking for two cars.
Grab this opportunity to buy into Darwins stunning waterfront precinct and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 144 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,320.00 per annum (approximately)
Year Built: 1999
Zoning: Central Business
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.