Darwin | Palmerston
Experience Luxury Living at 130
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Motivated vendor has priced this unit at a red hot price, so get in quick to secure this awesome property today! Located in Tower 3 on the 6th floor this spacious home has so much to offer its new owners! Whether you are looking for a fantastic investment or a home for your friends to envy, this one is definitely worth a look!
- Perfectly located on Darwin's premier Esplanade
- Spacious master suite with mirrored robes, ensuite and million dollar views
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes
- 4 defined living areas include, dining with majestic views, family room, lounge with views and outdoor area
- The sensational outdoor living area has floor to ceiling glass doors that open to combine with the dining, lounge and kitchen to give the ultimate impression of seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Ducted air-conditioning and premium finishes throughout
- Fabulous open plan kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel Miele appliances, including a inbuilt coffee machine, dishwasher and wine fridge
- Main bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles along with the matching powder room
- Large internal storeroom with cupboards plus a separate laundry
- Walking distance to the Wharf precinct, shops, bars, restaurants, cafes, cinema, Entertainment Centre, schools, beaches and parks
- Perfect lifestyle location for those that enjoy low maintenance living and want to experience all that Darwin has to offer
- Secure complex with 2 garaged car parks
- Enjoy the outstanding complex facilities including resort style pool, tennis court, lap pool, gym, boardroom and children's play area
Darwin offers an amazing lifestyle incomparable to any other city. Opportunities are aplenty for employment or business ownership. With major infrastructure upgrades, developments, varied industries and several major mining projects going ahead the future looks bright for Darwin. Whether stunning sunsets, dinners overlooking the wave pool or Harbour, sailing or perusing the many boutique shops is your thing or you enjoy fishing, hunting, camping and motorbike riding, Darwin has something for you!
Start 2013 with a new address, 311/130 Esplanade is priced to sell and the owners want your offer now. Call Melanie today for a private viewing.
Year Built: 2009
Unit Area: 248sqm
Council Rates: $1170pa
Body Corp Manager: Sterling
Body Corp Rates: $2637.39pq
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: All Conveyancing by Kristin
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.