Affordable Inner City Studio Apartment Living in Darwin
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Just when you thought it was impossible to find quality, affordable apartment living in Darwin, this fabulous property comes on the market! Located in the enviable location of Smith Street, this studio apartment boasts all the creature comforts you could ask for.
The apartment design makes the very best use of space, so you will be amazed at just how much can be achieved in the area.
Located on the 2nd floor of the popular Peninsular apartments, features of this fabulous property include:
* An abundance of natural light throughout the kitchen, dining and sleeping areas of the apartment
* Open plan, fully tiled throughout for space maximisation and your ultimate comfort
* Beautiful double doors opening from the sleeping area onto the balcony for relaxation
* Gorgeous in-ground swimming pool with entertaining area for exclusive use of complex tenants perfect for those hot Darwin days!
* Functional, coin operated laundry on site for your convenience
* One secure, off street car park for your peace of mind
The complex also has a lift, saving you the hassle of having to carry your shopping up multiple flights of stairs.
Stay cool and comfortable year round thanks to the air-conditioning and ceiling fans, and don't forget the fabulous pool area downstairs!
With inner city shopping, restaurants and entertainment just a short walk away, the enviable and super convenient location of the complex makes this apartment a sound investment, with low vacancy rates all year.
Affordable accommodation is in big demand in Darwin, so adding this property to your investment portfolio would definitely be a smart move.
Alternatively, the apartment would also be ideal for the first home buyer looking to enter the growing Darwin property market. Renovate to your own tastes, or simply move in and enjoy it as is it's totally up to you!
So be sure to call me today to make a time to inspect for yourself! This property will be snapped up in no time, so seize the opportunity to view now!
Area Under Title: 51 Square Meters
Conveyancers: Trevor Tschirpig Conveyancing
Council Rates: $1,075 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Planning Scheme Zone: TC (Tourist Commercial)
Rental Appraisal - $300 - $320 Per Week (Approximately)
Scheme Body Corporate Rates: $972 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Scheme Body Corporate: Prestige Corporate Management
Year Built: 1993
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.