Darwin | Palmerston
Brinkin's Hidden Gem, Highly sort, Rarely Found!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A wonderful town house awaits your arrival. Release the pressures of every day life and locate yourself close to the energy of the sea. Take a morning run/stroll and set yourself up for the day or prepare yourself for a weekend with the sand between you toes.
- Boutique complex of five, located in the Martinique Estate'
- Three bedroom townhouse with funky feature ceiling
- Very large Main bedroom boasting walk in robe and dual bathroom
- Balcony off two bedrooms overlooking tropical surrounds
- User friendly kitchen featuring breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Two bathrooms, one with a bath and separate shower
- Study / store room + extra storage under the stairs
- Relax with a BBQ in your private courtyard
- Only 1.5km to Casuarina Shopping Centre
- 1 minute drive to the Casuarina Coastal reserve'.
Brinkin, this highly desired suburb boarders on the Casuarina Coastal Reserve'. Pump up the beach ball and pack a picnic, endless beaches are just around the corner. Brinkin is valued for its close proximity to the Casuarina Shopping centre, Royal Darwin hospital, Charles Darwin University, Dripstone High-School and more.
Properties in this location are rarely available. It's time for this hidden gem to shine and for you to reward yourself with a life in a beach side suburb.
Year Built: 1993
Unit Area: 275m2
Zoning: MD (Muilt Dwelling)
Council Rate: $1080.00 per annum (approx.)
Body Corp Rates: $1,040.00 per quarter (approx.)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Rental: $430.00 per week (approx.)
Easements: None found
Lease Details: Vacant Possession
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.