Distinctive Estate On A Prominent Corner Block Is A Must-See
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large, sprawling estate offers generous interior spaces with distinctive timber design accents and expansive outdoor living on a large, prominent corner block, located in a sought after suburb close to Casuarina Beach, Casuarina Shopping Centre and Charles Darwin University, and less than 20 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Large upstairs living area opens to tranquil timber balcony
- Separate dining room off galley style kitchen also opens to balcony
- Downstairs living/games room features exposed timber beams and spiral staircase
- Downstairs living opens onto private verandah and landscaped tropical gardens
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe and bathroom access opens to balcony
- Bedrooms two and three with built-ins are off the upstairs living area
- Fourth bedroom with built-in robe and second bathroom is off downstairs living
- Two way main bathroom opens to upstairs living and master bedroom
- Verandah also adjoins lawn and a fenced in-ground plunge pool/spa
- Single lock up garage and additional single carport accommodates two vehicles
This genuinely unique estate presents a distinct heritage appeal with multiple interior living zones, combined with a contemporary outdoor lifestyle thanks to front and rear verandahs, wrap around balconies and extensive tropical gardens.
Enter in to the dramatic reception foyer with double storey atrium and in to the huge open downstairs living/games room with distinctive exposed timber beams and a beautiful spiral staircase.
The downstairs living room opens onto a large rear verandah that adjoins the extensive reticulated tropical gardens, lawn and fenced in-ground plunge pool/spa.
Back inside, the generous fourth bedroom with built-in robe is off the downstairs living area, along with the second bathroom.
Upstairs, a large second living area opens onto the rear timber balcony with garden outlook.
The galley style kitchen is off the living room and connects to a separate dining room with attractive pitched ceiling with exposed beams, polished timber floor and balcony access.
The two way main bathroom is also off the upstairs living room and connects to the generous master bedroom that opens onto the front balcony.
Bedrooms two and three also with built-in robes are opposite the master bedroom off the living room.
A large internal laundry joins a storeroom and gym, and a single lock up garage and additional single carport accommodates two cars.
Area Under Title: 896 Square Metres
Council Rates: $2,560 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Vendors Conveyancer: Coralie Waters
Year Built: 1982
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
See all features
896m² / 0.22 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.