Darwin | Palmerston
Stunning Solid Home Features Great Qulity Fittings Throughout
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning new home features great quality fittings throughout, boasting spacious interiors and a large fenced backyard, to suit the growing family, located in a new family friendly estate close to schools, parks and an easy 25 minute commute to Darwin CBD.
- Spacious open plan living/dining room opens onto a covered entertaining patio
- Designer kitchen with granite bench tops, island breakfast bar, Miele induction oven as well as other quality appliances
- Additional media room ideal for sophisticated home cinema set up
- King sized main bedroom with mirrored built-in robe, air conditioning and ensuite
- Generous ensuite features large walk-in shower and quality his and hers vanity
- Mirrored built-in robes, built-in desks and air-conditioning to bedrooms two and three
- Mirrored built-in robe and air-conditioning to fourth bedroom to suit home office
- Immaculate modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate bath/shower
- Internal laundry with storage,
- Huge double lock-up garage with great storage for all your bits and pieces.
- Patio adjoins generous lawn and landscaped gardens on large, fenced block, with side access
Enjoy the best of low maintenance contemporary living with plenty of spare time to spend with your family in this generous property with all the trimmings.
Enter into the reception foyer that opens into the spacious open plan living/dining room that's bathed in natural light and captures a private outlook of the generous backyard.
The living/dining room opens onto a covered entertaining patio that adjoins a rolling lawn and landscaped gardens on the large, fenced block.
Back inside, the designer kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and features granite bench tops, island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, and quality cabinetry.
A hallway off the living/dining room connects to the immaculate modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate shower and bath, and quality built-in vanity.
Bedrooms two and three both with air-conditioning, mirrored built-in robes and built-in desks are adjacent to the main bathroom, and the king sized master bedroom is at the end of the hall.
The master bedroom also features air-conditioning and mirrored built-in robe, plus a generous ensuite with over sized walk-in shower and his and hers double vanity.
The fourth bedroom with air-conditioning and mirrored built-in is off the reception foyer at the front of the house and suits use as a home office, and joins a large additional media room to accommodate a sophisticated home cinema set up.
There is split system air-conditioning throughout, an internal laundry with built-in storage, a double lock-up garage and side access to park your boat, caravan or trailer.
Area Under Tittle: 897 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,590 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Internal Area: 236 Square Metres
Rental Estimate: $780 - $800 Per Week
Year Built: 2012
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
897m² / 0.22 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.