Darwin | Palmerston
Terrific Town House With Huge Courtyard in Tiny Triplex! This One Has To Go!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Take advantage of this rare potential opportunity to purchase UNDER market value!
Located in the sought after and vibrant suburb of Bayview, this impressive and well maintained townhouse in a tiny complex of three will make an excellent choice for any astute buyer and offers style, quality and value!
Impressive in all respects, this great property will appeal to professionals, retirees and investors alike.
This is a modern, well designed town house offering only the finest of appointments.
Enjoy afternoons with friends and family barbecues under your covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking beautiful, manicured and reticulated gardens.
Here are some reasons why you should buy this great property:
- Great sized bedrooms with loads of cupboard space
- Oversized master bedroom with walk behind robes
- Balcony off master bedroom
- Master En-suite
- Great sized shower
- Main bathroom includes bathtub - perfect for a little indulgence
- Additional powder room on the ground level
- Low maintenance, open plan living areas
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Granite bench tops with ample cupboard space and pantry
- Double lock up garage
- Outdoor entertainment area overlooking landscaped gardens
- Security screens and alarm system
- Solar hot water
- Security gates to complex
- Excellent neighbours; each an owner occupier, well respected and the top in their chosen professions
- Privately managed body corporate
- Close to local shopping centre, public transport and amenities
The sellers' circumstances have changed severely due to ill health. They CANNOT afford to keep this property and are therefore forced to sell!
All offers are to be submitted to the sellers for their consideration prior to auction!
Inspect today, this special townhouse may be just the one for you!
Area Under Title: 367 sqm
Body Corporate Manager: Self Managed
Body Corporate Fees: $1,275 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Rental Estimate: $800 Per Week (unfurnished)
Settlement Terms: 30 Days
Unit Area - First Floor: 127.09m2
Unit Area - Ground Floor: 101.99m2
Vendors Conveyancer: All Conveyancing By Kristin
Year Built: 2004
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
367m² / 0.09 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.