Well-presented courtyard villa with spa
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This neat and tidy courtyard villa with in-ground spa is an excellent blank canvas to suit your personal design touch, conveniently located close to schools and parks, and Walking distance to the new Bakewell Shopping Centre.
- Open-plan living/dining room with split-system air conditioning
- Living/dining opens to covered patio for private entertaining
- Patio flows to paved courtyard with in-ground spa with shade over
- Low-maintenance lawn and gardens also in fenced courtyard
- Well-presented corner kitchen with ceramic cooktop and garden outlook
- Main bathroom features shower over bath; separate external laundry
- Both good-sized bedrooms are carpeted and feature built-in robes
- Low-maintenance floor tiles and stainless steel ceiling fans to living area
_ Split-system air conditioning throughout; built-in linen cupboard
- Parking for one vehicle in single carport in boutique complex
Put your stamp on this well-presented villa that offers light-filled interiors opening to a private, fenced courtyard.
The open-plan living/dining room features modern downlights, stainless steel ceiling fans and opens to the covered patio for private entertaining.
The patio flows into the paved courtyard with shaded in-ground spa and adjoining low-maintenance lawn and established gardens.
The generous corner kitchen is off the living/dining room and features a ceramic cooktop, stainless steel oven and bright garden outlook.
The well-presented main bathroom with shower over bath and two-good sized bedrooms are also off the living/dining area.
Both bedrooms are carpeted and feature air conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in robes.
There are low-maintenance floor tiles to the living area, split-system air conditioning throughout, and a built-in linen cupboard for extra storage.
An external laundry located in the private, fenced courtyard adds convenience, and parking is for one vehicle in the single carport.
This small boutique complex is beautifully maintained and offers a peaceful lifestyle close to all major amenities.
This solid villa will be popular among owner/occupiers and investors alike. Get in first and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 175 square meters
Year Built: 1997
Zoning: MD (Multiple Building)
Council Rates: $1,662 per annum (approximately)
Body Corporate: Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corp Rates: $846.00 Per Quarter (approximately)
Lease Details: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Territory Conveyancing Services
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.