Darwin | Palmerston
Relaxed family living doesn't get better than this
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This modern family home is presented in immaculate condition throughout with stylish interiors meeting low-maintenance outdoor living with in-ground pool, all located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to schools.
- Open-plan living/dining room plus separate formal lounge/media room
- Living/dining opens to huge covered entertaining area or carport
- Large fenced in-ground pool adjoins level lawn and landscaped gardens
- Renovated central kitchen with island bench and stainless steel appliances
- Renovated main bathroom with separate shower/bath and separate toilet
- Generous master bedroom features ensuite and walk-in robe
- Additional three bedrooms all with built-in robes; plus separate study
- Split-system air conditioning and immaculate timber floors throughout
- Well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access
- Single lock-up garage, plus workshop and carport for several vehicles
- Sick of huge Darwin power bills, this property has 4.5KW Solar panels. The Owners say it's cut their bill in half!
Expansive alfresco living makes this immaculate home ideal for entertaining friends and family, with modern, low-maintenance interiors for plenty of free time.
Enter into the reception foyer with the formal lounge or media room on your left and the generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite on your right.
Continue down the entry hall past the stylish renovated kitchen with large island breakfast bar, pantry, and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
The hallway opens into the open-plan main living/dining area where abundant natural light compliments stunning polished hardwood floors.
The living/dining room opens to a huge covered entertaining area that doubles as a large carport and connects to an open entertaining terrace and single lock-up garage with workshop and verandah.
A large fenced in-ground pool adjoins a level lawn and landscaped gardens at rear that's ideal for active kids.
Back inside, bedrooms two, three and four are off the living/dining room and all feature built-in robes.
The renovated main bathroom is also off the living/dining room and features separate shower/bath, floor-to-ceiling tiles, modern vanity and separate toilet.
An additional home office also opens onto the covered entertaining area, and the well-equipped internal laundry features outdoor access.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, and parking is in the single lock-up garage with covered off-street parking for several more vehicles in the large carport.
Secure this excellent property while it lasts and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 753 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,590.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Formal Lounge
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.