Architect-Designed Home Offers Striking Modern Living
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Looking for something a little different? This striking architect-designed home will impress with dramatic pitched ceilings and a mezzanine-style floorplan opening to expansive alfresco living in the manicured backyard. It is located moments to Marrara Sporting Complex, close to your choice of quality schools, and just five minutes to Casuarina Square.
- Light-filled living room features high, pitched ceiling and glass louvres
- Living room flows through to separate dining area with modern kitchen
- Immaculate kitchen in black and white features large breakfast bar
- Living and dining rooms both open to huge covered entertainer's patio
- Patio flows to manicured lawn and established garden in generous backyard
- Staircase off living room connects to mezzanine-style landing with storage
- Three good-sized upstairs bedrooms all feature built-in robes and glass louvres
- Family-sized main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet
- Split-system air conditioning, low-maintenance floor tiles and fresh paint throughout
- Internal laundry and large storeroom off double carport at front
Enter into the reception foyer and step up into the spacious living room where the dramatic pitched ceiling creates immediate wow factor' and glass louvre windows capture a bright garden outlook.
The living room flows through to the separate dining area with adjoining modern kitchen in stylish black and white. It features a large breakfast bar, stainless steel oven and cooktop, and plentiful cupboard space.
The living and dining rooms both open to the expansive covered patio where you'll entertain family and friends while your kids play on the manicured lawn in the generous backyard with established, low-maintenance gardens.
A staircase off the living room connects to the mezzanine-style upstairs landing with built-in linen cupboard.
Three good-sized upstairs bedrooms all feature built-in robes, and there is a bath, shower and separate toilet to the immaculate family-sized main bathroom.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and the home has been recently painted inside and out.
The well-equipped internal laundry is downstairs, and a large storeroom is off the double carport at front.
This striking home is a must see. Add it to your shortlist and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 820 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,536.00 per annum (approximately)
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.