Darwin | Palmerston
Owners Relocating, Must Sell! Treat yourself to a family home in IDEAL location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Looking for that family home that has room for everyone.
This four bedroom home has air conditioning though out the living/lounge and bedrooms. The open plan living area looks out to extra large front yard to watch the kids play.
The bedrooms are tastefully dcor in warm neutral colors, there's abundant of wardrobe space.
Classic kitchen that makes use of all the space opening up to the living / lounge and adjacent to the large internal laundry.
The main and ensuite bathrooms feature vanity, and a generous size shower compartment, that makes you feel to unwind after a hard day's work.
The rear undercover entertainment area is spacious for family and friends to entertain over a BBQ, overlooking the delightful tropical lush garden and sparkling refreshing pool. Drive up the driveway into the big carport with attached storage room.
- Charming family home nestled in desirable neighborhood
- Air conditioned throughout living, bedrooms areas
- Entertain friends over a BBQ, overlooking beautiful tropical lush garden
- MAKE A SPLASH! In-ground pool provides hours of family enjoyment
- Extra large front yard, room for the kids to play cricket or soccer
- So-o-o conveniently located to shopping centre, university and schools
- Prime location makes FAST action a must.
Alawa is centrally located to Casuarina shopping centre, Charles Darwin University and schools,
Don't delay inspecting this home. ACT NOW !!!
Year Built: 1976
Land Area: 1,000 sqm
Council Rates: approx $1,270.00
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: All Conveyancing
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.