Darwin | Palmerston
Stunning elevated block
A superb elevated block to build your ultimate rural retreat, covered with tall timber and native plants ready for you to choose your building site to take in the surrounding views. Plan everything how you want it and enjoy a magnificent lifestyle.Situated on the corner of Risk and Bridson Roads.
- 1.35 Hectare block of tall timber and cycads
- Elevated, high, dry and perfect to build on
- Scenic views of the surrounding reserve
- Prime rural area, corner block, with town water close to facilities
- Part of the prestigious Grange on Stuart subdivision
Humpty Doo is a rapidly expanding suburb, whilst maintaining a feeling of community. Servicing the locals and surrounding rural townships, it features an array of shops, including newsagent, hardware store, service stations, specialty stores, pubs, police and fire station. Minutes to the Stuart Highway allows convenient travel times to Darwin and Palmerston and the new road infrastructure being built is likely to cut travel time to the city in half.
Make your move now and plan your escape on this fantastic piece of land.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.