Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Live at the Top! Walk to the Shop!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
How often on a Saturday morning do you crave a laska or fresh fruit from the markets? Or maybe a quiet coffee with eggs the way you like them. Enjoy the lifestyle this property offers in the heart of Parap with everything you need just a stones throw away.
Outfitted with the perfect mix of modern functionality and design, this quality top-floor apartment represents a fantastic opportunity for its next owner. With its generous living area, high ceilings and a well-designed floor plan this quality three-bedroom home will appeal to those seeking stylish living in an exceptional location.
- Front foyer leads into a sizeable open-plan living and dining area, where high ceiling help create even more space
- Massive entertainer's balcony, accessible from the living area via stackable sliding glass doors
- Large U-shaped kitchen, outfitted with ample beech-toned cabinetry, contrasting dark stone benchtops, induction cooktop, stainless-steel oven and breakfast bar
- Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes; large master bedroom also has en suite
- Both main bathroom and en suite have glass-screen shower and semi-recessed basin vanity
- Internal laundry, plus ceiling fans, split-system cooling and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- Undercover off-street parking for two vehicles
- Conveniently located just around the corner from Parap Markets, shops, cafes and restaurants are only a few minutes away.
Immaculately presented and maintained, the potential of this property, located in one of Darwin's most desirable locations, is hard to beat.
Area Under Title: 171 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,355.00 per annum (approximately)
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.