Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Modern Ground Floor Unit, With Large Courtyard.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Modern courtyard apartment that offers low maintenance living in a central location next door to the popular Sabine shops, and less than 10 minutes to Casuarina Shopping Centre and the city.
- Open-plan living/dining room opens into large paved courtyard through double doors
- Fenced courtyard with shed offers a leafy outlook with plenty of room to entertain
- Large modern kitchen with pantry and breakfast bar presented in crisp white
- Renovated main bathroom features large shower with pebble floor and glass screen
- Separate toilet offers added privacy and convenience
- Two good sized bedrooms both feature built-in robes and air-conditioning
- European style internal laundry joins a built-in linen cupboard
- Split system air-conditioning and low maintenance floor tiles throughout
- Parking for one vehicle in the small, well maintained complex
- Reliable tenant already in place offers immediate revenue stream
There is absolutely no work to do in this well presented courtyard apartment, currently tenanted, it offers a lucrative investment opportunity before you move in or sell down the track.
Enter into the reception foyer with the large modern kitchen on your right. The kitchen is immaculately presented in crisp white and features a long breakfast bar and large pantry.
The kitchen adjoins the open plan living/dining area that opens onto a large paved courtyard through double doors.
The courtyard is fully fenced, offers a private leafy outlook, includes a lock up garden shed and presents plenty of room to entertain and put in landscaped gardens.
The good sized second bedroom with air-conditioning and built-in robe is off the living/dining room and overlooks the private rear courtyard.
A short hallway off the living room connects to the private master bedroom also with air-conditioning and built-in robe and renovated main bathroom that features large shower with pebble feature tiling and frameless glass screen, plus separate toilet.
A European style internal laundry joins a built-in linen cupboard, along with low maintenance tiles to the living areas, floating timber floors to the bedrooms, and split system air-conditioning throughout.
Parking for one vehicle in the small, well maintained complex completes the package.
Area Under Title: 138 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,360 Per Annum (Approximately)
Lease Details - Rent $400 Per Week, Expires: 10 November 2016
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: $762 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 1994
Zoning: C (Commercial)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.