Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Villa With Large Private Courtyard
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Enjoy low-maintenance alfresco living in the large courtyard of this pet friendly solid two-bedroom villa, set in a popular central location walking distance to Ludmilla Primary School, five minutes to Parap Markets, and less than 10 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining room captures abundant natural light
- Exposed brick feature walls throughout to suit your modern design
- Solid kitchen with brick breakfast bar and freestanding oven
- Two-way main bathroom features separate bath and shower
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and direct access to main bathroom
- Built-in robe also to good-sized second bedroom with courtyard outlook
- Large fenced courtyard with paved patio and established tropical gardens
- Well-equipped internal laundry with access to rear courtyard
- Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- Single carport at front; in-ground pool and playground in complex
Spacious light-filled interiors with exposed brick feature walls await your modern interior design in this low-maintenance courtyard villa.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining room that captures abundant natural light and flows to the solid kitchen with brick breakfast bar and freestanding oven.
The large master bedroom is off the living/dining room and features a wall-to-wall built-in robe and direct access to the two-way main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
A short hallway off the kitchen connects to the well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access and built-in linen cupboard.
The good-sized second bedroom also with a built-in robe is privately located at the end of the hall and features a courtyard outlook.
The large, fenced rear courtyard with paved patio boasts established gardens and a leafy tropical outlook and is ideal for low-maintenance alfresco entertaining.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and parking is for one vehicle in the single carport at front.
The well-maintained boutique complex also features a large, fenced in-ground pool and playground.
Be first in line and organise an inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,380.00 per annum (approximately)
Easements: None found
Body Corporate Manager: Jan Rogers Real Estate
Body Corporate Fees: $956 per quarter (approximately)
Zoning: MD (Medium Density)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.