Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
This could be anything you want!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
This great opportunity is zoned Central Business, with the right approvals this space could be re-purposed into a commercial space
With a low-maintenance interior and quality location, this unique ground floor apartment with its cool floor tiles, ample natural lighting and tasteful colour palette is sure to appeal to both investors and owner-occupiers.
- Light filled dining area includes a tidy kitchenette with stainless-steel cooker, and study nook
- One large combined living area/bedroom, with mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom has a large shower recess
- Well-equipped internal laundry and storage room
- Split-system air conditioning and floor-tiles throughout, plus a decent-sized internal laundry
- Secure undercover parking for one vehicle
A short distance from Darwin CBD, shops, restaurants and public transport, this apartment offers a good opportunity for those looking to expand their portfolio, with a location that's hard to beat.
Rental Return: This property earning $380pw Giving you a 6.6% return on your investment, To get the most out of your investment properties call our Business Development Manager, Elliot Mallon on 0499 982 659.
Area Under Title: 69 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,594.00 per annum (approximately)
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.