Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Experience year-round cooling breezes and revel in the impressive panoramic views of the city in this spacious corner apartment. Designed for owner-occupiers and investors alike.
Low-maintenance floor tiles, split-system cooling and ceiling fans throughout, though with exceptional airflow internal cooling is almost unnecessary. Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, underbench oven, rangehood, cooktop and large double sink set against ample beech-toned timber cabinetry and contrasting charcoal benchtops.
Situated in the La Casa building on Wood Street, this apartment is within walking distance of all the Darwin CBD has to offer: shops, restaurants and the city nightlife are only moments away.
- One great-sized bedroom equipped with mirrored built-in wardrobe, split-system and large windows for ample natural lighting
- Generous open-plan living and dining area opens to a corner balcony with fourth-floor outlook
- Large balcony with spectacular views over the city skyline, ideal for taking in cooling breezes, or watching the city come to life at night.
- Bathroom features a large basin vanity, shower-over-bath and integrated European-style laundry
- Secure complex is pet-friendly and features communal pool area, intercom access and undercover parking for one vehicle.
Rental Return: This property has the potential to earn you $330 - $350pw, Giving you a 5.9 - 6.2% return on your investment, To get the most our of your investment properties call our Business Development Manager, Elliot Mallon on 0499 982 659.
Recently introduced to ease the financial stress of buying an existing property, the current government is offering a $24,000 stamp duty concession for first home buyers of existing property.
Property Inclusions: Fridge, BBQ, Washing Machine, Dryer and Outdoor Setting
Area Under Title: 111 square metres
Council Rates: $1,580 per annum (approximately)
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude Management NT
Body Corporate Fees: $1086 per quarter (approximately)
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Territory Conveyancing
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.