Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ocean Views from Third-Floor Apartment in Prime Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Panoramic ocean views extend from this well presented third-floor apartment that offers low-maintenance living in a sought-after coastal location, walking distance to the stunning Nightcliff foreshore and Nightcliff Shopping Centre with Woolworths
- Open-plan living/dining area flows to bright covered balcony
- Good-sized balcony showcases a lush tropical outlook to the ocean
- Galley-style kitchen with breakfast bar, induction cooktop and built-in oven
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and built-in storage
- Master bedroom with built-in robe showcases elevated ocean views
- Good-sized second bedroom, also with built-in robe
- Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans to living/dining and bedrooms
- Floating timber floor to living/dining area; carpet to both bedrooms
- Separate well-equipped internal laundry with partitioned toilet
- Covered parking for two cars in well-maintained tropical complex
Here's your chance to secure an enviable coastal lifestyle in this two-bedroom apartment that offers low-maintenance living with a stunning private tropical outlook.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining area that flows onto the covered balcony that showcases lush tropical views to the ocean with no onlookers.
The galley-style kitchen adjoins the living/dining area at the front of the apartment and features a breakfast bar, induction cooktop, stainless steel built-in oven and space for a dishwasher.
A short hallway off the living/dining room connects to the two generous bedrooms, main bathroom with shower over bath and built-in storage, and separate internal laundry with partitioned toilet.
There are built-in robes to both light-filled bedrooms, and the master bedroom showcases bright views to the ocean.
Covered parking is for two cars in the well-maintained tropical complex.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure an entry-level property in a prime coastal location that's highly sought after among owner/occupiers and investors alike.
This property will sell at auction. Be first in line and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 122 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,360.00 per annum (approximately)
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.