Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family-friendly living in modern apartment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
You'll enjoy light-filled modern living in this immaculately presented two-bedroom apartment with private balcony, located walking distance to Bakewell Primary School and Palmerston Early Learning Centre, and just five minutes to Palmerston CBD.
- Spacious living area opens to good-sized balcony with privacy screening
- Living room flows into open-plan dining area with adjoining kitchen
- Modern kitchen features breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom in stylish black and white with shower over bath
- Master bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite with corner shower
- Built-in robes and bright outlooks to generous second and third bedrooms
- Well-equipped internal laundry combined in main bathroom
- Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- Undercover parking for two vehicles in well-maintained modern complex
- Complex also features large, fenced in-ground pool with shade sail
Three generous bedrooms and spacious open-plan living is ideal for the professional couple, young family or savvy investor with an eye on this popular family-friendly location.
Enter into a hallway with the master bedroom located on your immediate left. It features a bright corner aspect, walk-in robe and modern ensuite with corner shower.
The generous second and third bedrooms both with built-in robes are also off the entry hall and adjacent to the stylish main bathroom in black and white with shower over bath.
The entry hall connects to the spacious living room that flows into a separate dining area with adjoining chef's kitchen.
The kitchen features a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and plentiful cupboard space.
The living area opens to covered balcony with privacy screening that's ideal for low-maintenance alfresco entertaining.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and the well-equipped internal laundry is combined in the main bathroom.
Undercover parking is for two vehicles in the well-maintained modern complex that also features a fenced in-ground pool with shade sail.
Add this quality apartment to your shortlist and organise an inspection today before it's snapped up.
Area Under Title: 142 Square Metres
Lease Status: $380.00 per week until the 28th January 2018
Council Rates: $1,687.00 per annum (approximately)
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.