Darwin | Palmerston
Experience Pristine Ocean Views With a Lifestyle to Match!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
An excellent location isn't the only thing on offer for this impressive four-bedroom home. Situated on a large 900-square-metre corner block, this contemporary two-storey residence offers such a variety of features and living spaces it's difficult to know where to begin.
- Spacious interior with open-plan living and dining area upstairs, finished in polished floor tiles and neutral colour palette
- Breathtaking treetop views from two large second-story balconies; set either side of the residence
- Modern kitchen with all the trimmings: stainless-steel appliances, ample storage space and large breakfast bar lit with modern down lights
- Four large bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
- King-sized master with walk-in wardrobe, en suite and adjoining study nook
- Upstairs study/additional fifth bedroom
- Massive rumpus/games room downstairs with built-in bar and glass sliding doors, opening onto a sheltered entertainment area
- Adjoining salt water pool is surrounded by terracotta pavers and protected from the sun by large shade sail
- Immaculately maintained tropical gardens surround the property with ample greenery;offering seclusion from neighbours and passers-by
- Fully outfitted internal laundry with work bench, plus ducted vacuum, stainless-steel ceiling fans and ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Triple garage with drive-through access, plus remote-controlled main gate.
A literal stones-throw from the beach and Nightcliff Pier, experience breathtaking sunsets across the water in one of the Territory's premier suburbs.
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.